Save the Date…
The Iowa Rural Health Association will hold an in-person, one-day conference on Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at the Iowa Valley Business and Community Solutions Conference Center in Marshalltown! Put this date on your calendars, and visit the conference webpage for more information!
- An Easy Way to Reimaging Case & Peer Review at Rural Hospitals presented by Jerrod Bailey, CEO of Medplace Health Care, on Tuesday, May 9th from 10-11 AM.
- 2023 State of Iowa Legislative Session in Review presented by Iowa Rural Health Association legislative liaison, Kate Walton, and Iowa Rural Health Association board member, Katie Owens, on Wednesday, May 17th from 12-1 PM.
- Describing Your Community: Rural Data for Grants and Needs Assessments presented by Iowa Rural Health Association Board member, Whitney Zahnd, on Thursday, May 25th from 12-1 PM. . Webinar recording linked here. Webinar slides here: IRHA_rural_data_webinar.
- Community Level Oral and Dental Health Care presented by Iowa Rural Health Association board member, Kiane Smith on Wednesday, June 14 from 12-1 PM.
- Iowa Initiative to Address COVID-19 Health Disparities – Grantee Lessons Learned presented by Megan Hartwig and Ben Woodworth of Hartworth Consulting, on Thursday, June 29th, from 11 AM-12 PM.