The Iowa Rural Health Association will hold an in-person, one-day conference at the Iowa Valley Business and Community Solutions Conference Center in Marshalltown to learn from one another and fuel thoughts for a stronger, healthier Rural Iowa. Please check back for more information about the event as it becomes available.
**CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN**
IRHA member or non-member: please click here to register for the 2023 IRHA Annual Conference!
Students: Through a generous donation from the University of Iowa College of Public Health, up to 20 student registrations will be covered at no charge. If you are a current student, please click here to register!
WHAT’S ON THE AGENDA:
The conference agenda will meet the needs of our diverse membership, stakeholders, partners —and most importantly — can influence care and health for residents in rural Iowa.
7:00am: Registration, Exhibits and Breakfast
8:00am: Welcome and Announcements
8:15am: Keynote Message
8:55-9:05am: Break and Exhibits
9:05am: Rural Policy Research Institute Presentation
9:50am: Rural Healthcare Update
11:00am: Lunch, Awards and IRHA Annual Meeting
12:45pm-4pm: Breakout Sessions (Health Equity, Workforce, Research/Clinical, Students for Rural, Community Stories)
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- IRHA Members, Sponsors, Partners and Key Stakeholders
- Rural Health Experts and Advocates
- Public Health Professionals
- Community Leaders
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS!
The Iowa Rural Health Association is grateful for friends, organizations, companies and stakeholders who make this conference possible. Thank you!
- Delta Dental of Iowa Foundation
- Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Molina Healthcare
- Iowa Center for Agricultural Health and Safety (I-CASH)
- Iowa Health and Human Services
- Oasis Health Partners
- Rural Policy Research Institute (RUPRI)
- Telligen Community Initiative
Student Registration Sponsor
- AgriSafe Network
- Count the Kicks
- Iowa Cancer Consortium
- Iowa Chronic Care Consortium
- Iowa Immunizes
- Iowa Pharmacy Association
- Iowa Primary Care Association
- Mindspring Mental Health Alliance